Monday, November 30, 2009

my lovely family ...

On the busy days, bad days, sad days, cranky days, funny days, lazy days, and even the just plain boring days, I know that I'm so grateful to live the life I do. I'm thankful for the friends and family that make my life what it is. I'm me because of all of YOU.

Husbands who know how crazy you might be, and still love you anyway ...

Kids who make every day better, just by being here ...

Sisters who make you loony, and crazy, and giggly right when you need it most ...

Brothers who dig through old closets just to make you laugh ...

Dads who teach you how to do the important things, like shoot stuff ...

Grandparents who get to enjoy their great-grandchildren ...

Moms who love to just sit with their grand-babies ...

Moms and Dads that can't wait another minute to meet their grand-babies ...

Moms who wakeboard even though it scares the crap out of them ...

Dads who take your mom wakeboarding even though they know it's going to scare the crap out of them ...

Family ... they're just darn-lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment