Thursday, November 19, 2009

All I want for Christmas ...

... is a whole lot! It's that time of year, when I'm out shopping for everyone else, that I find everything that I want!

Incase anyone was wondering, here are a few of MY favorite things (more to come I'm SURE):

I think my husband secretly hates my addiction to sweaters, wraps, shawls, and anything of the like. But wow, how cute is this?

Taylor and I spent two hours at Barnes & Noble the other night, and this book has SO many great ideas and fun ways to use your photos (other than letting them sit on your computer for three years, waiting to see the light of day).

Yes, I love Fancy Nancy. She's fun, funny, over-the-top, and teaches Taylor "fancy" vocabulary. She's become a staple in our house, and I'm certain that her Christmas book will be simply "Splendiferous."

If you haven't checked out Ellen Lupton's Design it Yourself book, you truly, are missing out.

This is one of those devices (much like the iPhone), that I will someday have ... when I no longer have to buy diapers and formula. The nook™ is gorgeous, functional, the perfect size, and did I mention gorgeous? Ahhhh, someday ...

Winter is my favorite time of year for accessories. Rarely do you catch me wearing bracelets, earrings, or matching my purse to my outfit. But, scarf-season hits, and you just never know what you may find. And this set from jCrew would be a lovely addition to my collection.


Tea. My favorite drink ever. I drink it all day long at work, and my stash in my file cabinet? Entirely G-O-N-E. I love all kinds, but Republic of Tea's Assam Breakfast, Spring Cherry, and Tea Forte's Orchid Vanilla are all at the top of the list. Plus, how great is this cup from Tea Forte?








No comments:

Post a Comment