Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Post #1. Done, and done.

Hello All!
I think it's about time I get this darn thing up and running. So, in an effort to avoid writer's block and jinx my first post, I'll just avoid it all together. To fill up the blank space I have, here are some pictures that my wonderful friend, Julie, over at Madeline James Photography took this summer of my amazing family!

Look at those eyes! How is it possible to ever be mad at that?!

One of my favorites ...

Ladies and gentlemen, Taylor ...

I love the lighting in this shot.

Yeah, we hang out like this ALL the time. ;)


3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! Were they professionally done?
    ~Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Julie did such a great job. Her website is madelinejamesphotography.com ... you should check it out!

    ReplyDelete