Thursday, November 19, 2009

Simply dah-ling!

It's the little things that can sometimes make my day even the teensiest bit brighter. And this new website I found is most DEFINITELY one of them. I ran across this the other day while I was wandering the blogging stratosphere. The best part? Aside from the absolutely adorable dresses—their pricing is really reasonable. And who doesn't love a cute new dress? Check out ModCloth.com ... just make sure you have some time to peruse. Once you see what they have, it'll become an A-list bookmark!

When I picture Bella and my favorite vampire getting hitched, this is the dress I picture her in... at least I will now when I re-read the series AGAIN.

P.S. New Moon tonight at midnight!!! I canNOT wait!


This dress channels my inner Gossip Girl. I heart this dress.

Not sure about the red gloves and the green tights, but the dress is DARLING. Cable knit tights and some brown boots, yes please!


Can you say amazing? Time to start saving my pennies ...


No comments:

Post a Comment